Terms & Conditions
- PAYMENT - On receiving an order I will respond with an offer of those items currently available,
payment may then be made as follows:
Full details of how to make payment will be sent in response to orders.
- Cash (Pounds Sterling, Euros or US Dollars)
- Sterling cheques drawn on UK Banks.
- Paypal (Mail-Order)
- Mastercard, Visa and Maestro accepted (telephone orders or in person only)
- POSTAGE & PACKING - extra at cost.
- INSURANCE - included for orders of £20 or less / at cost for larger orders.
- ORDERING - by phone/fax/post/email - items held for 7 days pending receipt of payment.
- DESPATCH - items are usually sent within three days of payment.
- REFUNDS - Full refund on faulty or misdescribed items - items are NOT sent on approval.
I am always interested in purchasing good quality second-hand railway books.
I will purchase single-items through to whole-collections.
Please send lists to me at this address:
Nick Tozer Railway Books,
155 Church Street,
Or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure the best prices please try to include as much information as possible about the condition of the items offered.
Who am I?
I'm Nick - for over ten years now I have been buying and selling railway related
publications. As a collector and enthusiast myself (before taking early retirement
I spent thirty years in the footplate grades on British Rail) I have a good understanding
of what has been published on the subject and how useful as a reference tool any particular title is -
I enjoy searching for those elusive titles and if you ask me to conduct a search you may
rest assured that I will not stop looking until I find a copy at a price that I believe reflects the true value of the item.
What about my business?
I trade through my shop, via mail-order and at exhibitions - shop opening hours on homepage.
I currently have over ten thousand railway books/magazines in stock.